Dear Festival Friends and Participants,
We are hereby informing you of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the users of the tangosalon.pl portal and we ask you to make yourselves acquainted with its content.
The “Fabryka Tanga” Foundation for the Promotion of Culture, as the administrator of the tangosalon.pl portal, is constantly upgrading the standards of services and protection of personal data of our users. Therefore, we are adopting the General Data Protection Regulation, going into effect on 25 May 2018, compliant with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The “Fabryka Tanga” Foundation for the Promotion of Culture is hereby fulfilling its obligation to provide information, pursuant to article 13.
The new regulation on personal data protection for the tangosalon.pl users:
Due to the change of personal data protection regulation, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of the personal data of tangosalon.pl portal users is the “Fabryka Tanga” Foundation for the Promotion of Culture, based in £ód¼, Poland, at 5 Kopernika Street, 90-509, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of £ód¼-¦ródmie¶cie in £ód¼, the 20th Division of the National Court Register, under the no. KRS 0000385898 (heretofore: “The Foundation”). Contact data of the Foundation: tel. +48 606 622 777, email: email@example.com
2. The Foundation is processing users’ personal data to:
1) Provide a booking system for workshops, milongas and other events organized by the Foundation, via the www.tangosalon.pl website. Legal basis for the data processing is execution of contract [art. 6(1)(b) GDPR];
2) Sell workshops, milongas and other events and products offered by the Foundation [art. 6(1)(b) GDPR];
3) Market the aforementioned services and products – legal basis for data processing is a legitimate interest of the Foundation [art. 6(1)(f) GDPR];
4) Process cases of complaints, inquiries and vindication in case of mutual claims – legal basis for data processing is a legitimate interest of the Foundation [art. 6(1)(f) GDPR];
5) Send commercial information via electronic mail – exclusively upon user’s consent. Legal basis for data processing is the consent [art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR].
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but indispensable for concluding a contract with the Foundation
4. Personal data shall be processed for a period necessary for the carrying out of the contract, and after that period for the purposes and for the time required by law or to process potential claims or to the moment the consent is revoked.
5. The recipients of personal data are:
1) Providers of IT systems of the Foundation, in order to service the tangosalon.pl portal, and providers of services connected to the current activities of the Foundation
2) PayPal – provider of online payment services.
6. Each person, within the legal scope arising from the law, has the right to access, modify, delete or restrict the processing of their data, the right to object to the processing, right to transfer the data, as well as right to revoke a once given consent at any time. A revocation of the consent does not nullify the data processing undertaken by the Foundation pending the revocation.
7. In case of any doubts regarding personal data processing, each person can request information from the Foundation. Irrespective of this, each person has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory organ – Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
User who does not accept the new content of the regulation is obliged to inform the Foundation about it within 14 days from the date the regulation has been changed, writing at: Foundation for the Promotion of Culture “Fabryka Tanga,” 5 Kopernika Street, 90-509 £ód¼, Poland, or firstname.lastname@example.org